scuba.com price match

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

kevinars

Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Just curious anyone had luck with the scuba.com price matching? I sent a email about a week ago with the link and my contact information and no response. I called a few minutes ago and the guy told me to send the email again but could tell he could care less about a price match. Any opinions?

Vote with your wallet.
Spend your $ with folks who show they want your business by their actions, rather than just say that they do, but only with their words.

I would try either ScubaToys or DiveRightInScuba both have excellent service and will not let you down. I have ordered from Scuba.com a couple of times and both times it was a major hassle. I will never do business with them again, the only thing they have going for them is an excellent website.

Unless you are buying a package, go with a good reputation that has good prices. If everybody charged high prices and promised pricematch... well we would all have to pay more.

Dive right in recently did me well.

Highflier

Kevinars,
I apologize for the manner your price match request was handled. Please send me the details of what exactly you were trying to price match and if you have any details of who talked to and where you sent the emails. Even on the busiest day we usually get back to customers the next day.
Please email me at bill@scuba.com and I will differently follow this up with our customer service and staff.

Go somewhere else where you get more enthusiasm? Try ScubaToys, for example.

Ehh wouldn't say scuba toys has enthusiasm, I go in there and spend most of the time over 200 dollars everytime and have the receipts to prove it. They never want to help even when you flash money in there face. Could be that I'm only 19 and they think I'm just a kid in a candy store but regardless customer service is essential to staying in business.

Thank you Bill for your response I purchased the item at another dealer but I appreciate your offer to help. After pushing the issue during a phone call and asking the sales person if scuba.com had online presence on scubaboard I got an email about the price match. Thanks again for contacting me about this.

I trade mostly with Scubatoys, Diver-Supply.com and LeisurePro. They all take care of me pretty well and have had no problems with returns from any of them.

Back
Top Bottom