Scuba Club Cozumel - Three Weeks in August

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jim, your pictures are amazing!:D

Thank you so much for your kindness in Cozumel. ( For those who don't know what a nice guy Jim is, he IS )

I've been off my feet since I came back. I don't know how, but exactly 1 week from returning, I ended up with the flu. It's been 11 days and I'm still Typhoid Mary. Don't know where I caught it, Coz, the plane ( a better guess ) or at work in my very own ER. Regardless, I don't recommend it, it sucks.

Thank you again.

Tammy

It was a real treat to meet you and Angus in person. I hope you get better soon. Where are you going on your next scuba adventure?

xo

Say, "hello" to Angus from me.

Thank you so much for sharing!! My sons and I love your trip reports and this one did not disappoint!! My 12 year old is jealous of your squid encounters! He is always looking for them. Love Love Love your pictures!!

Diana

Thanks for the inspiration!!! Those awesome pictures are just what I needed to get psyched up for my trip. I too will be going to SCC for 3 weeks, but not altogether - a week in early Nov (my second time there) and 2 weeks in March. :D:D:D

AMAZING pics!!!!!! thanks for sharing! heading to Cozumel in October....can't wait!!

So nice to see you again...above and under water. As a matter of fact, i am heading out to do a little shore dive today. Maybe I can still find the little guy. RegTek gave me exact "directions". hmmm I wonder who I will meet underwater today? Love your trip reports and really love your photos! The lionfish yawn is priceless and I am crazy about the trunkfish photo! Thanks!

Your writing style makes your report a pleasure to read and I would pay money to see your pictures! Excellent work! Thanks for sharing!

Back
Top Bottom