Scuba Club Cozumel Rooms

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I like 41. Large downstairs room with King bed and large room with bath upstairs. A padded couch goes the entire length of the room to set out gear or lounge with views. It's REAL close to the dock. Don' t really need a locker. Just set up tanks on the front steps and waddle over and jump in for shore dives. It has a wrap around deck with nice view of ocean and diver action.
Look on the web cam. It's the one on the right that wraps around.

Scott: Very funny. I was telling my hubby about this thread and he said to keep quiet or we would never get it again.

Jim: Funny that you think room 71 is for special people. :D I guess we lucked out in January. Wasn`t sure what we would get coming in Saturday night at 9pm after everyone else. Loved the room so much asked for it again when we booked for April and got it. Even asked Sophia if we could have it again when I paid the deposit for January. She wrote it down but as usual said ``you know Betty we can`t promise but we will do our best``. I hope so for our November trip too.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom