Scuba Challenge 2007

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'd also be interested in the buoyancy clinic. I had to work for the other ones. i really need to do some work with my drysuit... Let me know

Dan
GCFD61@aol.com

The owners are diving in Bonaire, they'll be back next Saturday. After that I'll talk to them about it. I'm sure we can set something up.

Reminder!!

March 10th. Out of Air challenge.

OH DEREK!!!

Ah $%)$(%^.....

I do have weekend-duty this weekend again. I'll check and see what time I have to be in on Saturday, I may still be able to swing it.

At this rate, I should just sell my dang gear and give up the sport....:shakehead

Bring the kids with ya!! We can tie weights to em and sink them to the bottom of the pool. That way you'll know where they are and they won't get into any trouble!! :)!! (kidding of course!)

And NO SELLING GEAR!! send me your address... I'll stop by once in a while a 'kidnap' ya!

Derek S:
Ah $%)$(%^.....

.............[snip]..........

At this rate, I should just sell my dang gear and give up the sport....:shakehead

No!! :no

But if you do, I have dibs on the al 80 doubles. I'll ship them to Grand Bahama, and keep them there!! :wink:
hmmmmm.......Caverns, Caves, plus the usuall wreck and reef dives......sounds like fun!!:crafty:

I'm not selling anything, just frustrated at my lack of in-water time lately. Last year sucked because of my surgery, but I figured I was all past that. Here we are again, and it seems like I'm right back in the same rut.

Dang them for closing Deep Run!!!

Out of Air challenge was great!! We practiced buddy swiming, then we put on an empty tank and felt was it was like to run out of air, and practiced buddy swimming agiain. Then to end it off we practiced CESA's and dumped our weights. I failed at that one!! Where's that pull tab again? ugh.

Next challenge (that I'm going to) March 31st. The Breathing Challenge: Practice proper breathing techniques and determine your SAC! Also will have an underwater curcuit for divers to practice breathing control.

Next Challenge coming up!!

Breathing Challenge......... Determine your own SAC!

Wee Hoo!!!!

Another great class. You all are missing the fun!!! My sac is really good!! I was surprised. .4 cu ft/min or 15PSI per min!! I was surprised that the really fit skinny guys were up around .6 to .8. I would have thought they would be lower. One guy was at 1 cu ft/min.

Next Class: Bailout Challenge. Any Takers?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom