Scuba Challenge 2007

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I've considered it. It's a long time from now until May, so it'd be nice to get back in the water, even if it is a pool.

After the Holidays, I plan on getting out there on Saturdays to help out.

I just confirmed with Darryl! I'm all signed up. Can't wait. The first class is right around my birthday too!! WWWeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!! Now waiting for directions- Darryl is supposed to be sending them.

hnladue:
I just confirmed with Darryl! I'm all signed up. Can't wait. The first class is right around my birthday too!! WWWeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!! Now waiting for directions- Darryl is supposed to be sending them.

If he doesn't, I can help. :D

Derek S:
I've considered it. It's a long time from now until May, so it'd be nice to get back in the water, even if it is a pool.

We missed you!!

It's not to late, You can still join us for the rest of the Scuba Challenges.

I saw some divers really learn a few things.

Oh My!! It was great!! I had a blast. I learned that was real close on my weight!! Was able to drop 2 pounds. Lots of fun and we had plenty of practice time in the pool. I came home very tired!! Can't wait for the next class.

Tavi:
We missed you!!

It's not to late, You can still join us for the rest of the Scuba Challenges.

I saw some divers really learn a few things.

Sorry Rick. I had two sick kids at home and with Kristen working Saturday, I just didn't feel right pawning them off on the in-laws. Ticks me off too, that was the class I really wanted to get to, I need to sort out my weighting with the doubles. I think I just need to switch to a different V-weight.

Back
Top Bottom