Scuba board casualties

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Diversauras

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
Has anyone been fired or been otherwise diciplined for spending way too much time here? I haven't gotten in trouble yet, but if I was the boss....

((((( Looking around)))))) Who spends too much time on here?
:wink:

Oh, there's been people disiplined and/or kicked off the board but not for spending too much time.:wink:

Well my girlfriend cracks it when she finds me browsing the site at home instead of spending time with her... so I'm forced to surf the site at work. :D

GP once bubbled...
Oh, there's been people disiplined and/or kicked off the board but not for spending too much time.:wink:

My thinking was that the companies that provide the computers that provide access Scuba board is who might do the diciplining. I know I have to watch myself because the chatting or what ever it is called is habit forming. The time I spend here is time I am not spending on the job for which I get paid.

Diversauras once bubbled...

My thinking was that the companies that provide the computers that provide access Scuba board is who might do the diciplining. I know I have to watch myself because the chatting or what ever it is called is habit forming. The time I spend here is time I am not spending on the job for which I get paid.
Hmm...yeah I suppose some companies IT depts. run a tight ship as far as internet access goes. Fortunately for me that is not the case.:D

HEHE...I am the IT Department! :eek:ut:

Kenny

He didn't know much about my computer habits before we married and I'm trying to spend as much time with him as possible. This board is just SO INTERESTING! Hubby would faint if he ever found out I spent 8 hours on here 2 days in a row one time! I work nights and surf at home when I should be sleeping! SIGH! Maybe I just need a faster computer, yeah, that's it!
Ber :bunny:

PhreefalN once bubbled...
HEHE...I am the IT Department! :eek:ut:

Kenny
LOL...do you get to play internet cop on your co-workers then? Slap their hands for going on ScubaBoard...just kidding. :D

Well in my last job I set the standard for Internet access.

We set up that it was OK for staff to spend a "limited" time on "personal improvement or Hobby" sites - Scubaboard was the example that we used!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom