Scuba Board Withdrawal Syndrome

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

RobPNW

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
The World Health Organization (WHO) just released an emergency bulletin about divers who haven't been able to read Scuba Board for multiple days. If you know anyone suffering from any of the following symptoms, you should seek professional intervention: shaking, nervousness, arguing with family and friends because they can't argue with fellow divers, repetitive mouse clicking obsession trying to load a web site that times out or general neurotic behavior. If you haven't seen your diver buddy in days, a wellness check is advised.

CDC UPDATE ON SCUBABOARD WITHDRAWAL SYNDROME:

Some people suffering this painful syndrome have sought out relief on Reddit. After thorough analysis of all available research data, we cannot endorse this course of treatment and have found it leaving patients even more frustrated than before. At this point in time the only known treatment for Scubaboard Withdrawal Syndrome is scuba diving and checking board status during surface intervals.

Yes, scubaboard being down has caused severe stress and repetitive clicking trying in vain to bring up a page that is not bringupable. It’s the classic definition of mental insanity, trying the same thing over and over expecting a different result.
I was thinking I might actually have to out and get a life now.

I got off the walls and climbed a hill

038.JPG

Yup, I have it. Being in a forced dry spell due to my broken clavicle, the syndrome was especially uncomfortable. SB is currently how I get my diving fix.

Thankfully I have a great support system in my wife, kids, and grandkids. While SB was down, we even welcomed another granddaughter into the world, so life has been good even without SB!

But glad it appears to be slowly coming back.

Jim and Raelyn.jpg

Yup, I have it. Being in a forced dry spell due to my broken clavicle, the syndrome was especially uncomfortable. SB is currently how I get my diving fix.

Thankfully I have a great support system in my wife, kids, and grandkids. While SB was down, we even welcomed another granddaughter into the world, so life has been good even without SB!

But glad it appears to be slowly coming back.

View attachment 803080
Congratulations!!

I'm glad you missed us! :D We've outgrown our current shell and like a Hermit Crab, we've had to find a bigger one to move into. Files are currently being transferred, which will take a day or two and might affect speed for a bit. We'll try to let you know before the final switch and a few posts might be lost.

Back
Top Bottom