Scuba Board 10 LBS (4.54Kg) Challenge...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Well, after congratulating Robert... I went on to lose 6 pounds last week myself (of course the two weeks before were lose two and then gain them back...)

This week I went back into my workout schedule as well as using my "FitDay" software...

This week, 5 pounds. That's 11 pounds for this challenge! I have my shirt already (I can't win this challenge)

How's everyone else doing?

How's everyone else doing?

Still just down 4 lbs. A week in Cozumel followed by a weekend retreat at a white bread, fried meat, and gravy kind of place kinda stink for losing weight. At least I'm holding steady.

Fortunately, the schedule is clear of significant food challenges for the near future - since no one has claimed the prize yet, I may still have a chance :D

I'm the same, which is amazing since I pigged out in Curacao last week. I guess all that diving helped burn some calories.

About at the same as last week, so no threat to the T-Shirt yet.

Closing in on it at a turtle's pace - down 4 lbs, now. I was sure someone would have won it by now - but maybe I still have a chance now that I've started going down again.

Does it count if you lost the 10 lbs you think you've gained since January 24th?

Since I only found this thread today, I'm joining as of today. I'm behind the ball, but, shirt or no shirt, it's a good goal. I lost 2 lbs since yesterday (certainly water) but I'm not counting it.

Does it count if you lost the 10 lbs you think you've gained since January 24th?

Since I only found this thread today, I'm joining as of today. I'm behind the ball, but, shirt or no shirt, it's a good goal. I lost 2 lbs since yesterday (certainly water) but I'm not counting it.

It would appear you are among the leaders already!

It's still open to everyone, whether you started yesterday, or not :wink:
----

I saw something on "Biggest Loser" last week that kinda rings true in my life... The original winner/"loser" referred to himself as an "obesity survivor", and said he would use that term for the rest of his life, as he has struggled with obesity every day of his life, and will continue the struggle, every day for the rest of his life...

I can relate to that, and agree. It will be a life-long struggle. 11 years ago, I lost 80 lbs, and was in the normal weight range for the first time in my life. Since then, I gained a whopping 130 lbs. (at max weight), lost 79 lbs., gained back 34 lbs., and have lost 22 lbs. of that... total loss (at this time) from max weight is currently 67 lbs...

I think it's very safe to say that I will need to be an obesity survivor for the rest of my life, in order to take it off, and make sure it stays off!

So here's to the biggest :lotsalove: :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom