Scuba Board 10 LBS (4.54Kg) Challenge...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BHB ScubaTroll

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
Begins NOW!

January 24th, 2008 and continues until the first peson in the fitness group loses 10 Lbs (4.54Kg)... Judgement is a personal goal... But, it is 10 lbs from today...

Here is what you win...

Challenge_1-24-08.jpg

This is a "mock up" It will be done in the size and style of the person who wins it!

GO!

Key here is honesty to yourself, and pride in accomplishment... I have the only other one produced.... it is slightly different from last year....

Oooooh , I want one :) 248 and counting . . .

Begins NOW!

January 24th, 2008 and continues until the first peson in the fitness group loses 10 Lbs (4.54Kg)

Oh poo. Won't make 10 lbs before I leave for Cozumel next Saturday. Not planning on working real hard on losing while I'm there. Guess I'm out of the running :(

- But, with any luck I'll be far enough down by then I won't be eligible for the next round since I will have less than 10 lbs to go !!!

(Starting at 140 on 1/24, by the way. Down 1 lb by this morning :) )

Down 1.5 lbs. from yesterday. It's amazing what a day of de-toxing and working out can do.:D

OK...

I'm back in town, and it's time to put a real face on this concept...

Here is a real mock up of this prize...

Back...

back1.jpg

Front...

front4.jpg

That's right, your user name will be placed on the front of the shirt with the SB logo. This one is for me, and is in a men's size. If a woman wins the prize, it will be in a ladies T....

These are also available for sale... But, this one goes to the winner (go fairy...)

Count me in starting now at 229.6 lbs.
Joe

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom