Scuabamau diving accident

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Praying for a full recovery for Gabi and Opal.

Hang in there my buddy.

Hope to see you soon,
Randy And Angie

if you have never met me at scuba mau they call me toadfish i have dove with mau and opal for allmost as long as the doors were open
at this point he is not schuling dives thru the shop
i will be diving with him monday 12th thru friday if you want to join us send me a pm
i will be glad to pass on any mesages to him but you can do that here

Copied from FB: "Rally for Opal & Gabi & Heath's Recovery Scuba Mau":
roy this is victor we try to do ok we sitll running the shop i see mau he doing good

Mr toadfish, not sure what you meant when you said that Mau is not scheduling dives through the dive shop. Is ScubaMau not scheduling dives? On FB it seems like they are up and running under Victors capable hands?

Craig

---
I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=40.501350,-74.460000

Mr toadfish, not sure what you meant when you said that Mau is not scheduling dives through the dive shop. Is ScubaMau not scheduling dives? On FB it seems like they are up and running under Victors capable hands?
When I was there last month, I think that Opal told me that she and Mau were no longer a couple and he is not working at the shop. It's her business and Victor seems to be her right hand man.

That is sad. I knew they were not together anymore but I thought that they were working together at SM. Pity they made a great couple.

---
I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=40.501356,-74.460091

yes scuba mau is without mau right now but they are still open mau is doing some dives on his own if you would like to dive with mau i will try to put you in totch. some folks may want to dive with him still wish the best for all concerned and i saw gabi to day his spirits are high and he can use any help he can get there is a pay pal acount also i hear opal is doing better but this is not first hand so i dont know for sure i sure hope so lets keep all of them in are hearts and hope for a fast recovery and there is a pay pal acount for opal also they both can use help and both are very fine people

My dive bud and I dived with ScubaMau all last week. Open for business. Considering the mental stress they must be under, they took good care of us with fun and safe dives. Victor running the show.

That just goes to show you what pros they are at Scuba Mau. It must be really hard for them to go to work there every day while knowing that two of their family are in such a bad way.

Wow just reading this thread - what a horrible and tragic accident! I hope they all recover and I hope everyone reading this learns some valuable lessons about just how dangerous our sport can be especially when pushing the envelope!

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom