Scuabamau diving accident

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG Kevin, they are such great folks! I can't say how much it hurts to hear this, and hope hard we are pulling for Opal!

Colleen and I have only gotten to dive with Maurice that one week, when we met you. Opal is such a sweet lady on the phone, and all the folks at Scubamau are so much fun to dive with, and this is devastating news.

Keep us posted, and up to date. Thanks.

DAM!

Hi all, I will post how it happened later ok. It is not what certain people think and close to what others are posting as far as the down welling.
Opal is in a drug induced coma. They believe she is paralyzed from the neck down right now. She was conscious on the boat before lapsing in unconsciousness. Actually that's a good sign for hope. Gabi and the other diver cant walk but are fairing well in their rides. Opal will have a CT scan down shortly. Please pray for activity.

To the readers of the rude post I did and asked to have removed, I apologize for my behavior in words, no excuse. kevin

This was probably harder for you to post Kev, than you're letting us know, and thank you for allowing us the info so that prayers and well wishes can got out to Opal, Gabi, the other diver,and to their extended friends and family. I know that in the days to come more prayers and Blessings will go their way, for speedy recoveries. The dives and good times spent with Opal and Mau and Gabi and all their crew are the best and always will be. Each of us deserve more Opals and Gabi's in our lives.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom