Scottsdale Scuba

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ffhamm

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
Trying to help a friend get her dive card replaced, Padi records dont find her. She certified at Scottsdale scuba, and believes the owner was her instructor. Does anyone know if he is still an instructor anywhere in the valley and how we can get a hold oh him to see if he has records?

Thank you,
Jeff

Jeff,
Don't hold me to this but I did hear a rumor that one of the owners of the former Scottsdale Scuba was now involved in Ultimate Dive and Travel in north Scottsdale. It was a passing comment made to me so the info may not be 100% accurate.

Best of luck,
Pete

Anything helps ! We are also trying to locate her logs and temporary card etc, anything to help us get her back in the water!

Maybe something else that might help, It was in 2003 or so. I think the owner might have changed after that. (might have been Rick someone???)

It looks like her temporary card is signed by "R. Owen" but there is no instructor number...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom