Science Diving Friday Aquarena

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I went back and checked my emails from Eric...Dive West, International Scuba, Lone Star Scuba and Crazy Scuba are the stores in Dallas that are affiliated with the class.

I am going to be a good girl and pass on this one. Mostly because I have been so cold this week and I just cant imagine bringing water into the mix. Also, I REALLY need to get on the Xmas shopping band wagon. Shopping days are evaporating! Plus Dad says he's making his famous breakfast tacos on Friday AM... cant pass that up!! :)

From your post, I can see that Oak Hill Scuba participates in the Sci Diver program and then I can see a few other shops participate as well, although I can't quite make out the small font. :D

I was missing the posts that Royal used to put on the board. :D Seriously, any host dive shop can sign you up. I'm glad to hear that at least one shop in the DFW area is participating. It would be interesting to find out if any Houston shops take part as well.

I'm wondering if we could get someone affiliated with a news reporting group to do a little investigative reporting and get the list of host shops from Eric? What do you think Shawn?

Hi Shawn,

Just put in my request to Erica. Hope to see you there.

Got my sheet - I'll see you all at 10.

Ditto,

We have Tim and Julie joining, Scott, Brandon and myself.

Ethan may join us also.

What a day in the spring to dive.

Happy Thanksgiving.

Shawn O'Shea

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom