Scary dives in Coz last week

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ScubaTexan:
I never said I didn't like the deep blue -- all I said was that Devil's Throat didn't sound all that appealing to me. Going through swim-throughs and seeing the abyss in Cozumel are two of my favorite experiences there.

Hmmm... those ARE the main features of Punta Sur.

ScubaTexan:
I never said I didn't like the deep blue -- all I said was that Devil's Throat didn't sound all that appealing to me. Going through swim-throughs and seeing the abyss in Cozumel are two of my favorite experiences there.

You know, I had the same reaction to Dee's post. It sorta smacked of elitism to me. Those poor divers who don't like the deep blue will never understand the attraction - just what divers are those? I've been diving Cozumel for more than 10 years and still have never been to Punta Sur. There, I've said it. ;^)

Maybe I'll go there some day, maybe not, but if I don't, it won't be because I "don't like the deep blue".

"You know, I had the same reaction to Dee's post. It sorta smacked of elitism to me."

Then you misunderstood her. She's not an elitist.

Walter:
"You know, I had the same reaction to Dee's post. It sorta smacked of elitism to me."

Then you misunderstood her. She's not an elitist.

From looking at Dee's site, doens't look like Dee's a she, either :wink:

That's da Beast, Dee's husband. Dee is a she. She's also a sweet lady and a great dive buddy.

Well, certainly didn't mean to annoy Dee (or da Beast).

My apologies...

LOL, i made that mistake when i first started getting on here, i went to "her" site and saw a pic of Beast and thought that was Dee. when i called Dee "sir", she politely let me know that she was a she. since that time i have got to know her on here and i have found out she is a VERY sweet lady and is willing to help anyone, anytime she can.

steve

LOL....Dee knows I wasn't getting on her case. I've known her and Doug for quite awhile now and they're both super people. I was just having a little fun with her... :biggrin2:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom