Scary dives in Coz last week

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

All these messages seem like script dialog from some up and coming sensationalist dis reality show.

Unbelievable Really!

No REALLY!

What was that dark game a couple of decades ago preteens, teens, and the immature played? Dungeons and Dragons it was. Make believe became real. The susceptible culled by pied-pipers.

Sad.

I'm outa here!

To those who really are sincere and innocently visiting and posting on this board. I salute you and all the best.

crispos:
The DiveOp might be questioned as to why they allowed a relatively novice diver (the buddy) to go to the site. At least one of the divers had the necessary experience.

I think that unfortunately a lot of DiveOps want the $$$ and are not likely to turn away many people even if they feel they are not experienced enough for a particular dive. I hope that I am wrong but I have seen many instances of it myself.

:spammers:

aviddiver(him):
All these messages seem like script dialog from some up and coming sensationalist dis reality show.

Unbelievable Really!

No REALLY!

What was that dark game a couple of decades ago preteens, teens, and the immature played? Dungeons and Dragons it was. Make believe became real. The susceptible culled by pied-pipers.

Sad.

I'm outa here!

To those who really are sincere and innocently visiting and posting on this board. I salute you and all the best.

Avid,

What have you been smoking? I don't think that most of the posters here are sensationalizing anything. Dumb things can and do happen. I would rather learn about them and here and be prepared for them so I might be able to better handle a situation.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom