SCAM ALERT - Louis Crooks FB

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I ask to do one transaction behind the Wal-Mart after midnight, and suddenly I'm shady? :rofl3:
It's not the time or place.. it was the skin tight leather with the ass-less chaps riding a moped that threw me off.🤔🤷‍♂️🤣

I'm not one to judge... different strokes for different folks and all but it was a sight!🤣🤣

I'm not usually at a loss for words, but wow...I don't care who you are, that's funny! :rofl3:

P.S. I learned from a former student that all chaps are ass-less.

Good thing I have your address, expect a bill for a new computer after I just spewed coffee all over mine!

P.S. I learned from a former student that all chaps are ass-less.
I guess I just learned that today. Had no idea, lol.
Good thing I have your address, expect a bill for a new computer after I just spewed coffee all over mine!
Good luck.... I hear it's pretty hard to bleed a turnip!:rofl3:

It's not the time or place.. it was the skin tight leather with the ass-less chaps riding a moped that threw me off.🤔🤷‍♂️🤣

I'm not one to judge... different strokes for different folks and all but it was a sight!🤣🤣

OK, my compulsive curiosity has me wondering - is it skin tight leather with additional ass-less chaps or JUST skin-tight leather ass-less chaps.

The first seems somehow redundant and a fashion faux-pas. The latter, well, truly a form of free expression - appropriateness probably needs to be evaluated along the same lines as "Speedos"

:trainwreck:

OK, my compulsive curiosity has me wondering - is it skin tight leather with additional ass-less chaps or JUST skin-tight leather ass-less chaps.

The first seems somehow redundant and a fashion faux-pas. The latter, well, truly a form of free expression - appropriateness probably needs to be evaluated along the same lines as "Speedos"

:trainwreck:
I honestly tried to look as little as possible... so I couldn't tell you :rofl3:

Thank goodness this is my thread... otherwise we'd all get kicked off of here!

There are accounts like these on Instagram too. I’m new to using Instagram but have noticed them. They look fishy but would appreciate opinions. Seem like they’ve been following a high volume of people and their rejection rate is half.

I’ve also seen another Instagram account listing a secondhand teric for about $500, as well as many other dive gear in bulk, saying they were a dive centre. When I asked which dive centre it is, there was no reply.

There are accounts like these on Instagram too. I’m new to using Instagram but have noticed them. They look fishy but would appreciate opinions. Seem like they’ve been following a high volume of people and their rejection rate is half.

I’ve also seen another Instagram account listing a secondhand teric for about $500, as well as many other dive gear in bulk, saying they were a dive centre. When I asked which dive centre it is, there was no reply.
Usually I can tell right away.. broken English, sketchy responses... it just feels off. PP goods and services is just a nice safety net if I lose it and blow past all that.

If it's too good to be true.. it probably is?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom