SB'ers in Cozumel for April

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Meg and I will be at Hotel Cozumel and Resort (as usual) from 4/12 - 4/19. The group is still growing, and there are several non divers going along. Diving will be with Dive Paradise (again as usual). We have found friendliness and consistently good service each trip - this will be 9 or 10 - at a very affordable price. We use Bay Adventures as our travel agent and have never had a glitch, even when the hurricanes were bearing down on the island several years ago.

Looking out the window at 3 inches of snow right now. Can't WAIT to get back to Cozumel!!!!

There will be 4 of us at the Fiesta Americana from the 17th to (at least) the 25th. We will be diving with Jeremy at Living Underwater.

My wife and I will be in Cozumel at the Holiday Village WHite Sands March 28-April 4. We haven't picked a dive operator yet...

We just booked our first trip to Cozumel and can't wait! We will be staying at Fiesta Americana from March 29th - April 5th. Not sure who we will be diving with yet. I am a new member of Scuba Board and it would be fun to meet others while we're there.

A few people have asked "Holiday Village What!?" I guess it is not a popular destination for divers. Either that or it doesn't do a lot of business with folks South of the 49th. Anyhoo:

Reg and Pam Braithwaite
CZM 4 HOLIDAY VIL WHITE SANDS
KM 16.5 CARRETERA SUR
SAN FRANCISCO PALANCER
COZUMEL, MEXICO
Telephone: (01152) 9878729770

We'll be there March 28th - April 4th

We will be staying at the Hotel Cozumel April 22nd until May 2nd. I am diving with BlueXTsea, my wife is a non diver.

A few people have asked "Holiday Village What!?" I guess it is not a popular destination for divers. Either that or it doesn't do a lot of business with folks South of the 49th. Anyhoo:

Reg and Pam Braithwaite
CZM 4 HOLIDAY VIL WHITE SANDS
KM 16.5 CARRETERA SUR
SAN FRANCISCO PALANCER
COZUMEL, MEXICO
Telephone: (01152) 9878729770

We'll be there March 28th - April 4th

Isn't White Sands the new name for Allegro?

We will be there in April! Staying at Caribe Blu ( Blue Angel) April 18th to April 28th! Woo Hoo! Can't wait!

Has anyone done a day trip to Tulum or Chitzen Itza from Cozumel? Any recommendatons?

Thanks all!

Hey, my wife and I went to Tulum in '06 and it was super easy, and super fun. We just jumped on the ferry to PCD in the AM (very early, we wanted to try and avoid crowds) then short walk to grab a public (ADO???) bus to Tulum at the station. It is very easy and inexpensive this way. I'm sure if you search the forum a bit there will be more detailed directions... but really it is very easy. I did it and I have trouble boiling water...

Last edited:
Our annual migration was delayed this year, due to unforseen reason. We usually try to get there for Carnival. My wife and friends will be arrivng the 5th-14th staying at Hotel Cozumel. This year we plan to try and do some main land sightseeing.

Hey, my wife and I went to Tulum in '06 and it was super easy, and super fun. We just jumped on the ferry to PCD in the AM (very early, we wanted to try and avoid crowds) then short walk to grab a public (ADO???) bus to Tulum at the station. It is very easy and inexpensive this way. I'm sure if you search the forum a bit there will be more detailed directions... but really it is very easy. I did it and I have trouble boiling water...

Thanks for that information harpua, that's a great idea! I was considering Tulum but didn't want to book a tour or rent a car. I'll do a search for that.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom