SB'ers in Cozumel for April

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

We will be down April 18-25. Will be staying at Fiesta Americana and diving with Sea Urchin.
Round trip for 2 with stay from Omaha=$1158. That is for both my wife and I. Booked on Orbitz

April 18-25

My son(recently certified 31 year old dive buddy) and I will be at the Blue Angel Resort, diving with Blue Angel for six days. I have not stayed there since the new owners took over and am looking forward to see and experience the changes they have made.

Turk9

Stevenson family of 4 is making their 4th trip to Coz April 8-16th . 8 days in paradise! staying at the Casa del mar . My son and i dive. I like it more than him , if I need a partner I've give someone a shout. Can't Wait ! kids are 13 and 16.

We'll be staying at SCC, I'll keep an eye out for you in town, maybe a Margarita one night and some dive stories? We're in our 50 somethings but still 30 at heart. (Ski bum - Scuba bum)

Sounds like fun. I'll PM you to see what we can set up.

Welcome to the board from a fellow twin citian.:D Are you enjoying the freaky weather we are having up here? I will be going down a week after you, so I expect you to have things all softened up for me. :wink: Woody

Thanks!
Our lovely weather prompted this exchange a few weeks ago:

5:00PM. Darkness. Then, a shadowy figure moves slowly to avoid slipping on thick ice encasing a small urban lawn. An old wooden door creaks open. Inside, layers of survival gear are removed to reveal a young woman clearly on the brink.

My Wife: "Lets go some place warm!"
Me: "Where?"
My Wife: "I don't care, as long as I can wear shorts...
...diving would be a plus."

Closeup on a computer keyboard as pale fingers slowly type C-O-Z-U-M-E-L
Fade to black.

Until that day I had no idea of diving this Spring, so I really can't knock the weather.

As for softening things up, I can only assume you mean for me to wrap all of the light posts in padding so you can walk around Cozumel posting messages to the board from your mobile device of choice without fear.
Sorry Woody, you're just going to have to watch where you're going.
:wink:

Meg and I will be at Hotel Cozumel and Resort (as usual) from 4/12 - 4/19. The group is still growing, and there are several non divers going along. Diving will be with Dive Paradise (again as usual). We have found friendliness and consistently good service each trip - this will be 9 or 10 - at a very affordable price. We use Bay Adventures as our travel agent and have never had a glitch, even when the hurricanes were bearing down on the island several years ago.

i am planning a family trip last of march with wife and kids. thinking of staying at hotel cozumel kids are 12,9,and 7 does anyone know if it is a good hotel for kids?

i am planning a family trip last of march with wife and kids. thinking of staying at hotel cozumel kids are 12,9,and 7 does anyone know if it is a good hotel for kids?

We will be down April 18-25. Will be staying at Fiesta Americana and diving with Sea Urchin.
Round trip for 2 with stay from Omaha=$1158. That is for both my wife and I. Booked on Orbitz

There are some smokin' deals to Coz right now. We've paid that much for airfare alone in past years out of Omaha. Are you on the early flight on CO? If so, maybe we'll see you on the plane. We stayed at Fiesta Americana on our first trip to Cozumel. Have a great trip!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom