SB Venice Beach Dive

When do you want to dive Venice Beach 2017??? You may select two.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

OK, so let's try to get a timeline on this.

Beach dive. Rendezvous at XXXXX about 0900. Gear up and be headed to the water by 1000. Dive as long as your tank will allow. Reassemble and count noses at original location. Change clothes and head to Sharky's or Robie's Reef for food and celebratory liquid. For those who can, return the next day and do it again.

Does that sound about right?

Pick a day. We are pretty open.

Gary, you had good dates - what were they?

Ok, So, what is a good date?
We're talking June, late June work for everybody? June 17 I think is the Invasion so that's out. June 24, will that work? The next Saturday will be July 1. I'm thinking July 1 is the best bet because of the Invasion.

In the past, everybody brought food, shade tents, water, plastic tarps, etc. We generally showed up in the morning, set up camp, gear up, dive, eat, dive. Jamie from Aristacat would bring the boat close to shore and take us out to the boneyard.

NOT July 1. I don't want to be on the road or anywhere during that long weekend.

Why should the invasion mess with these plans?

Why should the invasion mess with these plans?
Well, that would eliminate, Dennis, Rox, myself and maybe others.

If we're beach diving, more attendees is better. Long weekends mean more crowd, but also is the best chance for folk to get away from work to participate, especially if they just got back from a weeks vacation for the invasion.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom