SB Paid Subscriptions?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scuba-sass:
I only wish there was a payment method OTHER than PayPal - I hate that system, I have problems every time I use it!

Now, maybe The ScubaBoard Store will finally ship me the T-shirt and Mug I ordered about 5 months ago, along with my 2 Supporting Member stickers...

Scuba-sass :)
yup, I'd sign up, but I don't do paypal. (Never got my tshirt either, check was never cashed and is probably floating around the everglades or something.)

ScubaSass...

We have had issues with our cup printer which had just been resolved when the HURRICANES hit... He is now up and running again so the half a dozen mugs should be printed SOON. I was hoping by this past weekend, but his element burned out on the first batch and he waiting a replacement. ARRRGGGHHHHHHHHHHH.

Pete,
You have been great about keeping in touch via email about this, which I appreciate. I was just teasin'. Good luck with the rest of the Hurricane Season!
Scuba-sass :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom