SB logbook- switch from metric to imperial units

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jayfarmlaw

Contributor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Snce I upgraded to iOS 8.02, my iPad is about as useful as a rock for lots if Internet uses, (my iPad freezes up now like a windows os) so this may be related to those issues. The drag point for Google earth is finicky as well. I have spent over an hour playing with SB logbook and can not find how to convert to imperial (feet, psi, etc) from metric (meters, bar,....) as well as the date format from d/m/y to M/d/y. it looks like I should just be able to tap the measurement and a pull down will appear, but I can't figure it out. Did a search and did not come up with anything.

Thanks in advance for your response. I hate iOS 8.xx. Several people need to be fired over that nightmare.:furious:

jay

No comment on the iOS (my windows computer or tablets never freeze up), but I'll inform the developers of the Logbook of your problem.

Hi,

You can switch your account from metric to imperial by going to your Profile & Settings page (found in the drop down menu next to your name - to right), scrolling down to the Measurement Units and Formats and selecting your preferred units. This is also where you change the date format

Best
Joel

Thanks again for your replies. Done and 5 dives logged. 3 more tomorrow. I still hate IOS 8.xx. Was considering moving my office over to apples....not now.
Will be at lake Murray tomorrow!
jay

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom