SB Diving in Tavernier...Hosted by Conch Republic Divers...Nov 19th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Capt Gary:
Doubles are no problem. We can check around to see what's available hotel wise. Give Bren a call, she's up on all the hotels. See you guys next weekend.

Capt Gary

Capt Gary,
You need to tell Bob (Bobsea43) about this trip. I don't think he's logging on to SB while down in your area. I'm sure he'll dive... he just needs an excuse.

btw.. I hope your working his DM candidate tail off... :D

Al

Promise to call tomorrow. How about local campgrounds? I sorta got into the camping thing over the last couple weeks. LOL

Scuba_Dad:
Capt Gary,
You need to tell Bob (Bobsea43) about this trip. I don't think he's logging on to SB while down in your area. I'm sure he'll dive... he just needs an excuse.

btw.. I hope your working his DM candidate tail off... :D

Al

Hey Al....Isn't cleaning up the maintenance room, filling tanks, and washing the boats part of the DM criteria?

We should finish up his water work sometime this week.

Good Diving,
Capt Gary

ReneeC:
Promise to call tomorrow. How about local campgrounds? I sorta got into the camping thing over the last couple weeks. LOL

Might want to contact either Pennekamp or American Outdoors if you want to camp out.
They should have plenty of room this time of you. If you want a room, let me know and we can check around for ya.

Good Diving,
Capt Gary

Registered online! Just can't seem to get the phone during the day!

Anyone going down who might be interested in sharing a rental for the weekend? I was looking at some house rentals that were pretty inexpensive. I'm thinking about heading down Friday night and coming back Sunday afternoon before the race crowd lets out.

What will the price be if I bring my own tanks and can you handle doubles?

Just called Capt.Gary and I'm in. Woowhoo!

Capt. Gary called me! After some arm twisting, whining and crying he fianlly said I could tag along. :D
So, for the day trippers, wanna car pool/caravan?

Scuba_Jenny:
Capt. Gary called me! After some arm twisting, whining and crying he fianlly said I could tag along. :D
So, for the day trippers, wanna car pool/caravan?

Who has the largest car???

Not me : Saab Convertible.

I spoke with Gary and reserved a space. However, I might need to bum a ride off of someone depending whether or not, my mom is going to the keys with me or not.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom