SB Diving in Tavernier...Hosted by Conch Republic Divers...Nov 19th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

This is just a reminder that Nov 19th is fastly approching. If you'd like to dive with us we need to get your name on the list. Also for those of you who penciled in we need to get a firm count. This helps us determine how many people will be here for the wing fry and burgers after the dive.

Also need a vote on where everyone would like to go so please call Brenda to firm up your reservation. Mention to her it's the SB dive and if you'll be staying for food afterwards.

Thanks and we'll see ya here.

Good Diving,

Hmmmm....becoming more and more of a possibility...

Capt Gary:
This is just a reminder that Nov 19th is fastly approching. If you'd like to dive with us we need to get your name on the list. Also for those of you who penciled in we need to get a firm count. This helps us determine how many people will be here for the wing fry and burgers after the dive.

Also need a vote on where everyone would like to go so please call Brenda to firm up your reservation. Mention to her it's the SB dive and if you'll be staying for food afterwards.

Good Diving,

You listed the dives on 11-01 then this one the very next day. 24 hours is not what I would call "Fastly approaching" I think something like this should be a banner ad anyway...

Orlando Eric:
You listed the dives on 11-01 then this one the very next day. 24 hours is not what I would call "Fastly approaching" I think something like this should be a banner ad anyway...

Hey Orlando....I actually listed this on 10-01, then wait over a month 11-02 to repost. I also inquired with Scuba-Jenny on the etiquite on posting this before I posted. Sorry if you were offended, that was not the intent. As a member of this board I wanted to offer other members dive opportunities, as well as, a social get together.

Good Diving,

Orlando Eric:

Actually, he listed the dive on 10-01-05.

Edit: I see Capt. Gary already spoke up... Sorry.

KBeck:
Well, what are the votes so far for the dive? I'm (FINALLY) done with my class that weekend.........Any votes for Spiegel or Duane, I may be there.................

We're down with the Grove and/or the Duane. Sounds good..

Hey!!! I voted for the Eagle first! I like the idea of the Duane too. Doesn't anyone else like the Eagle??? Its a great dive!

Capt Gary - I'm making the call tomorrow! Need to get in the water!! Sorry for the delay.

Dammm - I'd love to come down also. I've dove em all with Gary and Conch many times and my favorite always is the Eagle. But unfortunately I'm recovering from the removal of two spirs in my shoulder via 6 holes and authroscopic surgery and am grounded for the next 4 weeks!!! No Diving, Bicycling or Kayaking etc for the next 4 weeks.

But - I might go down to bubble watch and party. Anyone want to split a room for Sat night??

Geo / The Irishman
Melbuorne, Florida

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom