SB Dinner Nov 4-11

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

squarepants:
We got as far as Seattle and had a family emergency. Good thing we didn't get all the way to MX and have to turn around to come home. Also, this was the first time we ever purchased trip insurance, and it's a good thing. They've been very cooperative.

Maybe next time.

I hope everything is quickly dealt with. Good call buying trip insurance! I always by it. We only used it once but when you do it is worth it. I hope you can get back to Cozumel soon.

Willar,

Thank goodness I am not a Cubs fan or I wouldn't be able to speak to you. :) Congrats on your win!

Looks like we we have a good crowd from Illinois. We will be there on 11/05. See you all for dinner on Tuesday.

I looks like there will be around six of us for dinner that night. Please invite anyone else you would like to the dinner. We will see how many we have at 7 PM and get that sized table. :)

I made a reservation at 5PM for a massage with CozSally so I will be very relaxed for dinner :). If you want a massage while in Cozumel or would like to try one and never have I recommend her very much.

REMEMBER: 7PM Sonora Grill Nov. 7th - see you there.

All I can say is that I am wasting away in Cozumel. Passed my Nitrox and continuing my AOW. And I am thinking 7 days is not enough time here.

Back from Cozumel. The diving was great, Scuba Club Coz was great.

Unfortunately I missed the dinner. I got the PADI Night Diving Specialty while I was there and we dove that night. I climbed out of the water about 6:50 too tired to rush around to the dinner. Fortunately I was able to meet JMPS at the resort and chat with him several times. Sorry I missed meeting the rest of you!

Willar - it was good meeting you at Scuba Club. Congrats on the night specialty!

Dinner was good and really relaxed. We were the only occupied table at Sonora Grill. It was nice meeting Namchief and Jjach and his lovely wife. Cozsally stopped in and Christi joined us for dinner. Both Namchief and Jjach were diving with Christi.

I hope to meet up with all of you again someday.

Just got home last night and all I can say is Do I have to wait 138 more days to go back!
Dinner was great relaxed atmosphere and great company. It was my pleasure meeting all of you. Still compiling my trip report and will post it when finished.

Back
Top Bottom