SB Dinner Nov 4-11

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

We'll be there the 8th through the 12th so we'll have to take a pass. Have fun everybody!

Deborah

I'll be at SCC Nov. 4-11 with a group from Springfield. Pending our night dive schedule, I'd love to meet y'all for dinner on the 7th, Sonora Grill, 7pm.

It will depend on whether or not I have massages that evening. As we emerge from low season, it's time to work, work, work! If I'm free, I'll be there!

Sally
Barefoot in Cozumel

Yummm...Sonora Grill! I had dinner there the other night, after not having been there for several months. I had forgotten how much I liked it!

Excellent choice and nice atmosphere.

I'll try to make it, but no promises :)

Christi,

I hope you can make it. The last time I ate at Sonora Grill was at a SB dinner Loudives set up. It is very good. Thanks for the confirmation that it is still very good.

Willar:
I'll be at SCC Nov. 4-11 with a group from Springfield. Pending our night dive schedule, I'd love to meet y'all for dinner on the 7th, Sonora Grill, 7pm.

We got a small group (6) from the Western Burbs of Chicago coming for the same dates at SCC. See you there!

We got as far as Seattle and had a family emergency. Good thing we didn't get all the way to MX and have to turn around to come home. Also, this was the first time we ever purchased trip insurance, and it's a good thing. They've been very cooperative.

Maybe next time.

jmps:
We got a small group (6) from the Western Burbs of Chicago coming for the same dates at SCC. See you there!

Look for me around the resort. I'll be in an Illini shirt or hat, or a STL Cardinals World Series Champions hat!! GO CARDS! Rulers of the Roost!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom