SB Dinner Nov 4-11

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Well looking at the dates I see it looks like Nov. 7th is the day at least for three of us. How about 7PM at Sonora Grill on Nov. 7th? This should hold unless it proves to be the only night for a night dive for me. I will be missing dinner at Scuba Club but meeting SBers is worth it.

jmps:
Well looking at the dates I see it looks like Nov. 7th is the day at least for three of us. How about 7PM at Sonora Grill on Nov. 7th? This should hold unless it proves to be the only night for a night dive for me. I will be missing dinner at Scuba Club but meeting SBers is worth it.

Its my last night in COZ :crying2: but sounds good to me.:jestera:

It will be the last day for us, too. Seems like a good idea.

:11ztongue :froggy: :2tongue: :wierdo: :11ztongue:

Great. So right now it is Namchief, Squarepants, and Jmps. Any locals interested? Christi, CozSally (best massages on Cozumel!)?

My son and I will be in Coz from 10/30 to 11/4. Looks like we will miss the dinner.
Namchief, we are diving with Blue XT~Sea Diving so will see you on the boat!!

genreviam:
My son and I will be in Coz from 10/30 to 11/4. Looks like we will miss the dinner.
Namchief, we are diving with Blue XT~Sea Diving so will see you on the boat!!

I will see you both on the boat in 13 days! I will be in town in 12!!! WOOHOO!!!:fruit:

We will be there from 11/05 to 11/12. Staying at Cozumel Palace and diving with Blue xt Sea. Would love to join others for dinner and drinks. As long as it won't interfer with our one night dive we want to do.

jjach - Great! The Palace looks nice. I would like to hear what you think. It looks like we are up to four at Sonora Grill. Any other SBers on Cozumel on the 7th out there who would like to join us?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom