Say welcome to...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sealskin98

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
two new swampers to the northern clan!

Welcome to the swamp Timeliner and Laura!

Had a great time at CSSP last weekend, hope to see y'all again soon.

Welcome new Swampers!

We're glad to be part of the group blowing bubbles with you folks. We're in Paris, TX which is not really know for diving but it is mid way between Texoma, Lake Broken Bow, CSSP and Athens so I suppose our home base will work out OK.
What I've seen of the "Swampers" so far is pretty darned cool. :wink:

See ya at the Thermocline !

Timeliner:
We're glad to be part of the group blowing bubbles with you folks. We're in Paris, TX which is not really know for diving but it is mid way between Texoma, Lake Broken Bow, CSSP and Athens so I suppose our home base will work out OK.
What I've seen of the "Swampers" so far is pretty darned cool. :wink:

See ya at the Thermocline !

Glad to have you here, Timeliner and Laura! I am "Mimi" on Dive Local, we've met there. The Swampdivers that I have dived with are an awesome bunch of folks. Hope to dive with yall soon.

Foo

Welcome Timeliner and Laura!!!! Glad to have you around. I took my OW and AOW with Nautical Adventures in Oklahoma. We did our check outs at Lake Tenkiller.

Welcome Timeliner and Laura, hope to meet you in real life soon. I am pretty new to the swamppers too, but all the peeps that I have met so far are great people.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom