Saw this at the quarry today

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
wolf eel:
Is that better you are right it was late

I hope you are having the most fun with this as I am.

Cheers
Foaming at the mouth

It's definitly been an interesting read. :wink:

Joe

wolf eel:
I will add to this again I am not questioning anybody.

I can only assume that Gary is also air vac qualified and rope rescue ticketed and also have several tickets in life saving. We have a wilderness responder and a first reasponder and also their is a work place saftey guy. (ofa) Very qualified to save you. I also can assume he has all the GSAR course's. This is not intended to be little anybody or question anybody but these course's are for saving people in a different conditions. But few police carry them. They leave this up to SARS groups. For a reason.

I am not saying he is not an excellent rescue person just what was said was way over rated and I will still say untill you have exthausted all other avenues then let them pass out but there is loads of other things one can do and sitting back waiting for them to pass out is the worst case not the way this guy was acting.

Was the thirty years comment to me ? I am forty and started diving when I was Elleven so not 30 um 29.
frankly I don't care. My dad has another just about twenty on you and he still dives. I still have lots of years and more importantly dives but who cares.
I love diving for pleasure and work I am not one to say work has taken the fun out of diving I am doing both at all times. I live to blow bubbles and I am very anal about how I dive and how I respond to people in trouble. The accident I bring up is for a point as it does not effect how I dive just how I view other divers and their ability to recongnize stress and diress.

Also since when was a rescue course not a pro course ? It is for diving and that is all. The different victims is the point and only point no matter how you spell it out.

I think you have a fan club Gary and I say that with most respect.

Cheers
Foaming at the mouth
#13 is a starter.
#57 just responded to yours
and is your dad still diving near 80? kool.

Gary D.

WAY OUT OF HAND--Text removed by PRL

This thread has degenerated into useless bickering.
Closed.
Rick

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom