Saturday Sept. 16 Hollywood Rockpile

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

was Renee the one in a mini suv witha bunch of NAUI stickers.. i saw her going around the parking lot .. I waived as she had the looks.. I wonder if I know him look.. and I waved to her and then she kept going lol

Hello all!!
It was good meeting Scuba Jenny and Renee C in the parking lot Sat. morning. I think I met "Fast Attack" as well. Had a good dive until I lost my tickle stick, caught one bug and got checked by the marine patrol, all is well because I won't take shorts. The marine patrol Officer came to us because I had my buddy (Andrew; who was free diving) hold the flag while I used the flag stick as a tickle stick to bag my bug. Officer friendly said Andrew looked like he was in distress due to the way he was waiving the flag, so he came by to check out was going on. Thank you to Scuba Jenny for returning my tickle stick she found and letting me know about Scuba board. This Scuba board is a huge community; it took me a while to find the Florida area after sifting through all the other interesting subjects on the board.

Carlos

Glad to meet ya Carlos! And glad you found us here also! Lots of beach divers here in Broward County.

FastAttack:
was Renee the one in a mini suv witha bunch of NAUI stickers.. i saw her going around the parking lot .. I waived as she had the looks.. I wonder if I know him look.. and I waved to her and then she kept going lol

:D That was me! Sorry I didn't stop to say hello! I did pause for a moment thinking - "I know this guy!" (Plus I knew I had really bad dive-hair and since you were with such a beautiful girl ...... )

Carlos G.:
Hello all!!
It was good meeting Scuba Jenny and Renee C in the parking lot Sat. morning. I think I met "Fast Attack" as well. Had a good dive until I lost my tickle stick, caught one bug and got checked by the marine patrol, all is well because I won't take shorts. The marine patrol Officer came to us because I had my buddy (Andrew; who was free diving) hold the flag while I used the flag stick as a tickle stick to bag my bug. Officer friendly said Andrew looked like he was in distress due to the way he was waiving the flag, so he came by to check out was going on. Thank you to Scuba Jenny for returning my tickle stick she found and letting me know about Scuba board. This Scuba board is a huge community; it took me a while to find the Florida area after sifting through all the other interesting subjects on the board.

Carlos

Welcome to the board!! And I can't thank you and Jenny enough for saving my dive! Still can't figure out what was wrong - think my pressure gauge may have gone south on me.

Glad Jenny found your tickle stick but I'm pretty happy about the new snare I found on the dive! I'll let you borrow it anytime!

Ummm...Renee...I happen to know someone here who lost a snare...he reads these boards and perhaps he will PM you. :)

I'm hoping for a good Saturday weather-wise next week, I didn't get to dive this weekend and my gills are drying out!

This is to funny..

Renee was the snare green?

I lost it during a night dive with Debbie.. I am amazed that thing was still there.

Carlos.. nice to meet you :) even though it was a quicky since we were going in hehe.

Renee. no worries on the dive hair :wink: .. Maria and myself had just come out as well lol

I'll try to get Maria to come out with me next sat as well.. she is an FAU club diver, I am taking her out to dive more as she needs the experience..

Our first dive was nice at over 90minutes (excellent for her too as her avg is 60minutes) makes a diffrence when you teach someone to properly weight themselves and use a better kick style lol

I got some photos but they didn't come out as great , since the water was murky and well no strobe :(

Debbie next week i might make it.. I will see how my study week goes :)

What can I say, I hope we have a nice group next weekend and nice weather to enjoy a visit to our beautiful reefs!!

FastAttack - the snare is yellow. Are you sure yours was green - no matter! You can have it the next time I see you. You got your fills at WWS that morning didn't you? I was there getting filled up to.

I am planning on diving next Saturday morning. All my students are unavailable so I will be free to go whereever!!

Yippee, I finally get to dive with you, Renee!!

So who is going to post the Saturday thread with details so that everyone can clear their calendar for some bubble-blowing fun? :)

i.e. where and when do we want to dive? Extended forecast shows it should be a nice weekend.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom