Saturday July 9th - Lake Rawlings VA

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mrs.Prages

Contributor
Reaction score
Looks like a few of us are going to be headed to Rawlings on Saturday (9 July) to get in a few dives in the midday if anyone is interested.

Not too early - Jason has a gig on Friday night so prabably 11:00 - 12ish for meet up times if that isn't to early for Jason either.

Paula

Will this be diving only? Or a big food, family, fun, fest? I think I can make it, but I gotta check with the better half to see if she has anything planned for me. :)

Mark Vlahos

So far it's just a few of us, so I think big food fun fest is out, but diving is for sure. As long as Tropical Depression Cindy doesn't mess us up too bad.

We'd love to have you, and I'm sure there will be some snacks - it is the NC Wreckmaniacs you know.

I'll bring some more crackers Paula!
Be good to have you come out Mark.

Jason

My Nitrox course was scrubbed tonight, so I'm going down for the weekend to get wet anyway and try out my new E7-100s and take a few photos. I'll be hanging around the Sea Colony Aqua Sports camp site (where all those white canopies are at the top of the hill). Just ask for Carl McLaughlin (pic in profile).

Would love to meet some real, live board members :)

Mrs.Prages:
Looks like a few of us are going to be headed to Rawlings on Saturday (9 July) to get in a few dives in the midday if anyone is interested.
Hey Paula, I'd like to make it this weekend but have some domestic stand-down happening. But I promise to make it NEXT weekend, if you'll promise to beat up any recalcitrant drunks who get loud and ornery late at night, okay? :D (I always miss the good stuff.....)

Doc Intrepid:
Hey Paula, I'd like to make it this weekend but have some domestic stand-down happening. But I promise to make it NEXT weekend, if you'll promise to beat up any recalcitrant drunks who get loud and ornery late at night, okay? :D (I always miss the good stuff.....)
Ummm....What if YOU are the recalcitrant Drunk? :D

Jason B:
I'll bring some more crackers Paula!
Be good to have you come out Mark.

Jason

Don't Worry Jason, I'm bringing Greg this time, we won't need anymore crackers. :eyebrow: :D

I am in, and I will be there fairly early, maybe 10ish.

Hope you can make it Mark.

I agree Carl, it is always nice to meet board members, so far one of my favorites was in Cozumel, talking cameras on the boat...

I mentioned the board, and how helpful it was in the purchase, turns out, the guy was on the board as well, small world...

Ken

Barring the unforseen I will be there at 10AM or so. Hopefully the weather will be good. The radio said that the storms should all be passed by Saturday.

I will be in the red Toyota Prius.

Mark Vlahos

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom