Saturday Boat dives in July

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

grunzster:
Hey maybe we can get the black cloud to come out too? He's not into looking for bugs, though.

That sounds like a reference! If your chatting about old strongback here, I can't make it that weekend. My dad has a retirement party that day. I could do one the weekend of the fourth, though, if anyone can find an open boat. Keep me in the loop so that I remember to stretch out.

Frank

I think I will sign up for this one, I will call and have em hold me a spot. Who has a good address I can put in mapquest to get directions from? Gotta go see the doc again for some more patches, Im not gonna feed the fishes, I'm not gonna feed the fishes, ............

Frank, to bad ya can't make it, but I understand the family stuff.

CPT Rob, does the boat provide licky chewies and water or do we need to bring our own?

Chris I looked my goody bag is a small one, not sure if I can get a bug in it. I guess I will pick up a bigger one hoping I can use the bag.

Also it seems that for a dive with a max depth of 70' 40% nitrox is the prefered mix I can get. My math shows 44% but I'm not worthy of that yet.

Frank on 3 Jul I will be at DS doing my check out dives for PPB with TSC. I am taking that class after not being able to maintain my position in the water last week while focusing on other tasks. After that dive, Since Im already at DS I'd be game for a 3d dive of the day.

best class ever, i took it with them and became 1000 times more comfortable, you will love it

sylvester:
Frank on 3 Jul I will be at DS doing my check out dives for PPB with TSC. I am taking that class after not being able to maintain my position in the water last week while focusing on other tasks. After that dive, Since Im already at DS I'd be game for a 3d dive of the day.

FrankF:
That sounds like a reference! If your chatting about old strongback here, I can't make it that weekend. My dad has a retirement party that day. I could do one the weekend of the fourth, though, if anyone can find an open boat. Keep me in the loop so that I remember to stretch out.

Frank
Frank,
The Pirate King II is sailing two trips on the weekend of the fourth. Saturday July 3, 2004 departing at 6:30 AM. 70-90ft. depth range two tanks. Sunday July 4, 2004 FIREWORKS TRIP departing at 4:00 PM. 70-90ft. depth range two tanks and then after diving we will go in to the beach and watch the fireworks before returning to the dock. Wednesday July 7, 2004 departing at 6:30 AM. 70-90ft. depth range two tanks. If any of these dates helps you out in getting in the water LBI Scuba is running these trips. You can call Eric at LBI Scuba (609) 494-5090 to sign up or contact me directly through the phone number on my website.
See ya soon,
Capt. Rob :pirate: :icosm07: :pirate:

Frank I'd be up for either of those trips. Actually the one on the 4th sounds cool (sleep late, haven't seen the fireworks in years, and I have off Monday).

Sylvester I'd go with 36%. He said 70 - 90' range MOD for 36 is about 93'.

sylvester:
I think I will sign up for this one, I will call and have em hold me a spot. Who has a good address I can put in mapquest to get directions from? Gotta go see the doc again for some more patches, Im not gonna feed the fishes, I'm not gonna feed the fishes, ............

Frank, to bad ya can't make it, but I understand the family stuff.

CPT Rob, does the boat provide licky chewies and water or do we need to bring our own?

Chris I looked my goody bag is a small one, not sure if I can get a bug in it. I guess I will pick up a bigger one hoping I can use the bag.

Also it seems that for a dive with a max depth of 70' 40% nitrox is the prefered mix I can get. My math shows 44% but I'm not worthy of that yet.

Sylvester you are starting to worry me???
I don't run that kind of a boat. Just because I was born and live in Cape May NJ. and my best friend happened to get a job working for Halls diving school in Marathon FL. and move to Key West FL. does not mean I provide "Licky Chewies" to any divers that dive on the Pirate King II. This is a full service dive operation but not quite that full service. As for water, well thats why they call it diving Sly, there is a lot of it right under the boat and hopefully it stays under the boat so a guess you could say I do provide water. Seriously, sorry I do not provide any food or drink.
I usually bring some fruit :banana: if he's available???
Just remember this " A drink on the rocks in the boat is always prefered over a boat on the rocks and in the drink." I thank you.
See ya soon,
Capt. Rob :pirate: :icosm07: :pirate:

I'm no one to worry about, unless I chum on the deck. :) I ask about the licky chewies so I would know to bring some crackers and water or not. Looks like I need to bring my own.

I like idea of the dive on the 4th, but I will have to do family stuff.

Chris,
I like the idea of the dive on the 4th, too. I'll give you a call and we can settle on one. I'm sure whichever one we choose will get blown out.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom