Saturday Boat dives in July

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Cool I'll talk to you later Frank.

Ben, what about the trip on the 10th? Looks like me, Sylvester, and qglad will be on that one

Capt. Rob - I'll probably call you later or tomorrow to sign up for the 3rd or 4th and the 10th.

MB104 - please don't tell on us

My boss (wife) just cleared me to go on the 10th, so I will sign up next week and confirm the depth of that dive, Chris when I spoke with them earlier they stated max 70 since they will have OW students on the boat. I will pick up a bug/treasure bag at TSC next week while I'm taking my class.

OK. It's a done deal. I'm going to call and reserve a spot for the 10th. My son is doing his OW cert dives at dutch on the 3rd and 4th so I will be out there with him instead of on a boat.

I will also be looking for bugs so we can all stir up the bottom together and see if we can come up empty handed.

I've just reserved also. I'll see you on the 10th

I'll be at DS the 3d also doing my PPB class, the 4th I have to do family stuff. Maybe I can blow stuff up:p

Well me and Frank are doing the night dive on the 4th.

I'd love to join you guys on the 10th too, but I'm trying to spread my boat trips out by a few weeks over the course of the summer.

I can't afford to go every week, especially since I just ordered my canister today!

Ya'll suck , that night dive on the 4th sounds fun.

Back
Top Bottom