Saturday After Thanksgiving Dive and Picnic @ Blue Heron Bridge

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

^ :rofl3:
(Thanks K!)

[Note to Jim: the woman is always right. Just say "great! ok!" to Jenny and add them to the list. Silly boy]. :D
I must have forgotten that in my dehydrated state... It's gonna get toasty in here after a while

Hi all,

Well I've booked us all at the Springhill suites West Palm Beach I-95 from Thursday to Sunday! So it's down, you're stuck with us for Saturday at least! I promise I won't behave!!

We might try and take a boat dive on the Friday, any suggestions?

Well heck, if Dennis is bringing his stuffing, I'll just HAVE TO come to this gig!!! Not sure what to bring yet...I do have the recipe for that chipotle mac 'n' cheese that was a big hit at the Venice party last year. IJS!!!

Last edited:
Hi Jenny, What time is the picnic? Sounds like fun.

Jenny's at Megadive. Read the first post.

[Note to Jim: the woman is always right. Just say "great! ok!" to Jenny and add them to the list. Silly boy]. :D

Here Jim, You can have some of mine:

1. Yes Dear
2. Right away, Pumpkin
3. Why yes, you're quite right! What was I thinking?

They work best when you add an astonished look, and then apologize...

Hi Jenny, What time is the picnic? Sounds like fun.

Lisa :D
- we can carpool from my house. I think we should arrive about 130pm. Maybe we could dive w/ Little Deeper in the morning and then head to the bridge.

Lisa :D
- we can carpool from my house. I think we should arrive about 130pm. Maybe we could dive w/ Little Deeper in the morning and then head to the bridge.

I'll pm you. I have a diver friend in town and there will probably be a few more from Miami that want to max out dives over the Thanksgiving weekend!

Chat with you soon,
Lisa

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom