Sat April 5th Dive

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Kevin... Are you diving or not this thread is not about who is hijacking or not... Dont you know that when you point a finger at someone you have 3 pointing back at you:D:D:D
Now back to the topic at hand... Who is diving besides Rick and I:D:D:D:D:D:D

:bawling: I've been so naughty :nonono:

:focus:

***In other news***

I'm about 90% sure I will be there for one dive... :thumb:

BE careful Rick you maybe my next photoshop target... I was going to photoshop Erika but all the pictures of here are too small!!!!!

It's a good idea when taking pictures of Erika to use the macro setting. :eyebrow:

Personally, I think it's wrong to photoshop pictures**... :nonono:

**except when I do it

What a shame the photos are to small well thats ok. I know your making fun of my height again. Honestly im not that small. Rember im female not male so im suposto be small i would look like a jiant if i was nicks size.

Hey John, I might be up for Nicholas Cyn on Sunday-- what time?

Hey Jeff, whatever happened with our sporty new Beach Crab dive jackets?...
Tevis sighting earlier today, he's still alive!:D
-Tom

We'll be there around 8AM. I'll be working with a a buddy to get his dives up so if you want to get in a reg. dive you'll need a buddy or dive solo. You're welcome to hang with us if you want.

John

Hey John, I might be up for Nicholas Cyn on Sunday-- what time?

Hey Jeff, whatever happened with our sporty new Beach Crab dive jackets?...
Tevis sighting earlier today, he's still alive!:D
-Tom

Tom I thought you were done till next lobster season... I have your parka and tried to contact you with no response... Diving Saturday with the crabs I will have it there

I wanna dive but can't. Have a meeting Sat. morning with the minister who's handling my last rites...err i mean performing the wedding ceremony
04.gif

Figures Rick's finally free and I can't dive. Ohh well next weekend I should be able to head out for some dives...

Nick

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom