Sat April 5th Dive

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Good seeing everyone today. With 2 to 3 feet viz, there wasn't much else to see. Thank goodness someone was wearing white fins... :wink:

Good thing it's spring time too, because I don't think you can wear white fins before spring; scuba fashion faux pas. :14:

***DISCLAIMER***

I disavow any pictures of me that are claimed to be from this dive.

:hideing_b

***DISCLAIMER***

Sounds like someone is getting a little nervous the day before hos big debut! I'm sorry I missed the event but I heard the film preview is coming soon.

Andrew and I enjoyed be pre & post dive briefing. As usual a good BC BS session.

***DISCLAIMER***

Oh how I cannot wait to see the pictures of the master pool diver on his beach exit... nothing but pure gracefulness. Kevin I was really bummed that the vis sucked but then your exit made it all worth while.

Anyone wondering about the Vis... It was maybe 1/2 an Erika:D

Hey John,
I think I'll be there in the morning for a little Sunday morning dive-- I'm about 50/50, but I'll probably see you at 8am. No worries about the buddy, I've done this dive 5 or 6 times without a buddy-- I'll probably start out with you guys, but if viz is bad & we get separated don't worry; we'll meet up back on shore!...
-Tom

Oh how I cannot wait to see the pictures of the master pool diver on his beach exit... nothing but pure gracefulness. Kevin I was really bummed that the vis sucked but then your exit made it all worth while.

Is that the same as diving by braille ?!
OK. who took the photos i wanna see....... so that means it was only 2'8"? since im 5'4". i would say 2'8" is brail :)

I'm glad I had the opportunity to make it all worthwhile.

One advantage to pool diving is that I don't have to clean sand out of my gear. Gracefulness certainly helps too.

Definitely 1/2 an Erika of visibility. :rofl3:

OK. who took the photos i wanna see....... so that means it was only 2'8"? since im 5'4". i would say 2'8" is brail :)

Photos? Any that exist are fake. :shakehead:

See you there at 8 AM Tom

John

I would like to thank everyone for attending this dive. Even though the vis wasn't that good, I had a great time, as usual. It felt good to get wet, again. And the lunch n conversation after was perfect!

Thanks again, Rick

P.S. What was that blue flaming thing rolling in the surf when we exited?:rofl3:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom