Sat April 19th BC's Weekly Dive

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

First I call BS!!!! Now where's the story???

Ask ren he will back me up. the surfers even said that they saw a fin yesterday.
We both knew ya guys would not belive us

ok swimming...swimming......swimming to shore and saw a nice big shark. thats about the just of it

ok swimming...swimming......swimming to shore and saw a nice big shark. thats about the just of it
did you get a picture? how big, how close come on give the details. where you under the water or on the surface? did it seem to want to eat you or just checking you all out.

did you get a picture? how big, how close come on give the details. where you under the water or on the surface? did it seem to want to eat you or just checking you all out.

no photo. But i wish. Umm we saw its tail to about as tall as me and still no dorsal fin so he was big. i know it was a shark because the tail went up and down not sideways. we where under water in about 30ft of water. in the open by the rocks with no kelp around. he casualy swam by as we decided to book it out of there. so im hopping he was just checking us out.

A big shark to you could be a 4' leopard shark!!!!! your full of it, if I can across a GW I would have a big story to share as well as a wet suit to clean

:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3: for sure a huge story gotta if it was a GW

Lol thats the only thing we can say it was unless there are other things in the water that get that big. the tail fin was the wrong direction to be a dolphin or whale. was not a lepard shark to fat and long to be one of them. Ask ren he'll tell ya. and 4' is not that big ive been chased off by 5' ling and 3ft cabazon in wa. and this thing was bigger then one of them. Ok back on topic Whos all diving this Sat. I know im not

Hey Kevin I could go for another one of your "shows"

Carefull of the Great whites me and Ren where at leo and ran into one today. It was Freeky

Jeff, my best chum :rofl3:, since you're probably going to stay out of the water, my show ( or no show :wink: ) will be easier to catch.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom