Sat April 19th BC's Weekly Dive

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I won't be diving tomorrow. I am scared of sharks!!!!!!!!!

:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

(Actually, I have a class that was a last minute schedule, that I have to attend. Driving to San Diego for the weekend)
You guys have fun! I have one of those electronic shark repellant devices, if you want to use it:rofl3:

Rick

P.S. I have been busy with my camera:rofl3:

Me Last Weekend
Rodeoshark.jpg

Jeff Fishing Pic
fishernmannshark.jpg

Ren and Erika
Diversnshark.jpg

Why thanks ren posted it in the link that says 17th night dive

Well I will not be making this dive sorry guys see you next weekend

Andrew is no longer a free young man. Since he was my partner for the trip I'm going to bail. See everyone on the next dive.

After all this chatter, I'm not going to make this dive either. I have to change the blinker fluid in my car.

After all this chatter, I'm not going to make this dive either. I have to change the blinker fluid in my car.

Look what happens when a little great white shows up at the party!!! I know I know I bailed too but I swear its work related... really!

Ha ren we did it we got them all to get out of the water. there scared of sharks :) see ya all next weekend

???????????
I guess the newbie is the only one who's not afraid of sharks.
I was so looking forward to diving with you.
I was at Deer Creek waiting, and waiting, and waiting.............

I assume (and hope) its not usually like this

It is never like this this is really unusual. there is usualy at least one of us to show up. and im usualy one of them but yesterday drving all day...... well i should say driving all day i was to tired

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom