Saskatchewan divers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Travis B

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
i have recently relocated to the regina area and am looking for other divers in the province,, if there is any divers out here that want to get out shoot me a pm or comment :)

Just do what I do and drive out to the coast whenever you can....Brandon is just as dismal as Regina for dive sites, but we're even farther from the coast!

You guys should check out Westhawk lake in manitoba. Not the greatest dive site but theres a large area cordoned off for diving only and a pretty friendly crowd.

i plan to make it out there eventually, i met a cpl guys from Winnipeg that were fun to dive with. Would love to get out with some of the locals for a weekend of fun diving.

I haven't been out there yet either, but hoping to in October. I just heard of a new climbing crag North of West-Hawk on hwy 44, so can combine diving and climbing in a weekend without driving to Ontario or Banff.
On that note Travis, you're probably closer to Banff, and Lake Minnewanka is fantastic. Good vis (better than MB!) structures(3 storey blockhouse) submerged townsite(need a boat) and scenery to boot. It also has deep spots if you're looking, but again need a boat.
Can't help you locally, but I read somewhere of a new dive shop in Moose Jaw.

Hello all, I also live in Regina and just recently came back from St. John's NFLD. I did a lot of diving while I was out there and would love to find a place somewhere close to Regina to dive. I've heard there is dive sites at Lovering Lake and Diefenbaker Lake. Not sure if they are any good or not.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom