Question Any shore dive buddy groups based in Philippines?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

AVANTI4

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Looking to find some buddies/groups that regularly do shore dives. I'm an MSDT with all equipment, would just need to rent tanks. Currently in located in Moalboal, Cebu but I'm not rooted at all and would even be willing to relocate. I've been told Bohol or Dauin would also be good for shore dives. Any suggestions for where would have the best shore dives or groups going out would be greatly appreciated. NOT looking for guided dives with a dive center, I already work for one. Would ideally like to go a few times a week.

Would be interested to hear more about Bohol/Panglao shore diving. On my last visit all the dive shops entered near shore dive sites via boat.

Looking to find some buddies/groups that regularly do shore dives. I'm an MSDT with all equipment, would just need to rent tanks. Currently in located in Moalboal, Cebu but I'm not rooted at all and would even be willing to relocate. I've been told Bohol or Dauin would also be good for shore dives. Any suggestions for where would have the best shore dives or groups going out would be greatly appreciated. NOT looking for guided dives with a dive center, I already work for one. Would ideally like to go a few times a week.
I'm curious about same idea....I'm in moalboal as well...I have house in moalboal.......I wonder how we could collaborate....I have not visited Bohol yet but planning it soon.....from what I can tell the wind and waves bigger in Bohol area

I'm curious about same idea....I'm in moalboal as well...I have house in moalboal.......I wonder how we could collaborate....I have not visited Bohol yet but planning it soon.....from what I can tell the wind and waves bigger in Bohol area
I'm freelancing at quo vadis but always down for some shore dives. Would just need to find some place to rent out tanks which is tricky in busy season. But let me know if you want to try and sort something out.

From my experience Dauin is your best bet for many very good shore dives and topside infrastructure to support independent divers. Have you had any follow-up to your op? I'll be there (Dauin) in a few months and like you am solo certified Divemaster looking for buddy or independent dives.

From my experience Dauin is your best bet for many very good shore dives and topside infrastructure to support independent divers. Have you had any follow-up to your op? I'll be there (Dauin) in a few months and like you am solo certified Divemaster looking for buddy or independent dives.
I just stayed stayed here in Moalboal. It was a hassle looking for new long term accommodation heading into busy season. But found a shop to rent tanks for $3 and a couple expat dive buddies. Look into some facebook philippine dive groups. I'm heading to Thailand/Egypt next month.

I'm freelancing at quo vadis but always down for some shore dives. Would just need to find some place to rent out tanks which is tricky in busy season. But let me know if you want to try and sort something out.
How do I get ahold of you in moalboal

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom