Sarcasm, yeah right

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Don't have her number. I don't think she is in the toilet just pissed at someone here.

Don't have her number. I don't think she is in the toilet just pissed at someone here.

Oh now that is really sticking with the program........bwaaaaaaaaahahahaha........good one WAlly.......pissed..toilet..lmao.

LOL....didn't even think about that one.

I heard she went nuts and got perma banned.

Ding ding ding, we have a winner :D

Hi all, this is Julie. Water temps at FRP this weekend were 67 on the surface and 53 at 40 feet. Not bad at all. The visibility was 25-30 feet. Was a very nice weekend even tho none of you KPP'ers were there and I miss you guys!!!! If anyone talks to Jen, please tell her we miss her. Chris please dont forget to pass my number on to her if she wouldnt mind calling sometime. Dave are you ever gonna dive again so I can give you your sleeping bag and solar shower thing you left in the cabin? Hope to see you all soon. Oh and Lou says hello too. Hes still mad at me for making him dive in cold water. :angel:

Hmmm, the Kpp is being invaded by the pub and mof crowd....!?!?

Thanks for the update Julie, I hope I can get in a dive or two before I head to Colorado for my moms surgery.

Tell Lou he is a friggen whimp, was he diving dry or wet?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom