Sarcasm, yeah right

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

can I get in on that too??? A SCUBA Sherpa is what my aching back needs

Preston you can get in on that deal as well but it will cost you more. I am thinking several beers at either Simralls or Sonka's. Of course there would have to be a set of twins on the pool table and I'm not talking a set of LP85's. :D

Hope to dive with you sometime this season!!

Preston you can get in on that deal as well but it will cost you more. I am thinking several beers at either Simralls or Sonka's. Of course there would have to be a set of twins on the pool table and I'm not talking a set of LP85's. :D

Hope to dive with you sometime this season!!

Simrell's, OMG, the stories I can tell about nights there!! Best left over beers with no ladies around :) I am feeling the pains of my wild 20's in my 50's :-(

do they still have the Italian beef sandwich??

Simrell's, OMG, the stories I can tell about nights there!! Best left over beers with no ladies around :) I am feeling the pains of my wild 20's in my 50's :-(

do they still have the Italian beef sandwich??

I use to live above Simrell's many moons ago. :D I don't think they sell food at all anymore.

Dang, Jennifer stops using SB and this thread goes in the toilet.

BTW, she might look like a new woman if she makes it to the M&G..she is on weight watchers.

Back
Top Bottom