Sarangani (gen san) may '08 report

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Haha....well, looks like they will let anybody join this board... Whats up dude!
I'm slaving away for the next couple months, but heading back your direction once the work is done. See if you can arrange a welcoming party of dancing girls and cold beer.

Kupu the picture of the whitetip is from your den. I found another shark pad the other day. Im going to keep it quiet so the ******** stay away.

We found another offshore reef that will blow your mind. I will take you there.

We got to fight this coal fired power plant dude.

If I can't get any dancing girls, I will get Chris to shake it a little

So very sorry Chris... heres one of you in the shallows of the Heitz hilton...
2557472677_9c162546a4_o.jpg

Hi Dustin, when you due again!

I'll be back in the Philippines early August, although I will probably spend a month or two around Manila and PG before heading down to your place. Although if I could be around when you guys sink the 5000th dome I would try to make it down sooner for that special occasion...

Well Chris on the Calabash trees, I guess they sprouted OK, but died later, funny though as the 'oldies' up here in the province sure do have 'green thumbs' and everything seems to grow. Hopefully they did not die from somebody relieving themselves on them after copious amount of San Mig beer:rofl3:

My plan is to head down your way around the first week of July or so, alot depends upon my camera getting fixed as I have travel plans into South Asia, but I won't go without my DSLR.

Anyway, very anxious to just get down your way and 'dive with the boys'

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom