For Sale Santi emotion, skinny people only, needs work

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thank you, that's a nice thing to say.

Another error on my part, I opted for heavy duty zip which requires some force to open and close, it also requires careful positioning of the zip to open/close.

Unfortunately the hangar/bungee/cave line etc on strut of boot door would cause way to much stress on zip for my liking, an expensive repair waiting to happen I fear.

Darn

Better find a buddy then. A buddy who likes diving solo but wouldn't mind if you each helped one another with your zips and a ride to the shore.

Yes, I know. Probably hard to come by where you are.

Darn

Better find a buddy then. A buddy who likes diving solo but wouldn't mind if you each helped one another with your zips and a ride to the shore.

Biggest issue is often there's no one at all at my local. I did try asking a stranger walking once but but they seemed scared and hurriedly walked away haha..it's often the reaction we get here.

Darn

By the way, I've largely made peace with the ringing in my ears.

Back
Top Bottom