For Sale Santi emotion, skinny people only, needs work

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

buddhasummer

Down under...
ScubaBoard Supporter
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
As per title.

It leaks as has multiple pin holes on back where plate rubs. Zip is fine as are seams. Boots ok too. It needs work. Had quick neck fitted. Apeks inflator valve and sitech dump. Boots size 8US. Wrist seals need replacing too.

Did I say it needs work? It's probably seen 200 odd dives. I did take care of it.

I'm skinny and 5'7". Maybe suitable for youth. It was custom made so please check my skeletal dimensions, no laughing or displays of shock. Food and I don't get on.

See my dimensions below.

This may sound cheeky but I'd like ¥10,000 ($75) plus shipping. Under normal circumstances I'd give it away but I'm flat broke and if I can get anything for it I'm happy.

I only accept PayPal in Japanese yen sent as Gift Family and Friends.

Thank you for looking.

Attachments

• 6C880530-0993-4CA1-B987-A3A0ABF601C5.jpeg
    6C880530-0993-4CA1-B987-A3A0ABF601C5.jpeg
    102.6 KB · Views: 80
  • 1E7525FC-ED9E-490B-BA6D-E5C4E8B38D13.jpeg
    1E7525FC-ED9E-490B-BA6D-E5C4E8B38D13.jpeg
    64.6 KB · Views: 81
  • 0B4B810A-2BEA-47D8-A945-4E66F1E55310.jpeg
    0B4B810A-2BEA-47D8-A945-4E66F1E55310.jpeg
    63.9 KB · Views: 76
Price drop ¥10,000 ($75) plus shipping.

To the US looks to be one of these 2 but I think the smaller box might be pushing it so likely the larger: ¥8850 ($65).

99104560-2F85-48A7-8417-3C42EEB1BC90.jpeg

If you sell this, how are you going to dive? Do you have another drysuit?

I bought an O'Three a couple of years back. I kinda regret it as it's rear zip I need someone to zip me up, I don't like needing people in order to dive. Given I like solo diving I really should have given it more thought. Another mistake to add to the list.

I bought an O'Three a couple of years back. I kinda regret it as it's rear zip I need someone to zip me up, I don't like needing people in order to dive. Given I like solo diving I really should have given it more thought. Another mistake to add to the list.
That can be corrected later on once finances are plush again

I recall reading a post several years ago of someone rigging up a loop of cave line, a wire hangar, and a car door in order to self-don a back zip drysuit.

You deserve the good things because you provide us with so much.

I recall reading a post several years ago of someone rigging up a loop of cave line, a wire hangar, and a car door in order to self-don a back zip drysuit.

Thank you, that's a nice thing to say.

Another error on my part, I opted for heavy duty zip which requires some force to open and close, it also requires careful positioning of the zip to open/close.

Unfortunately the hangar/bungee/cave line etc on strut of boot door would cause way to much stress on zip for my liking, an expensive repair waiting to happen I fear.

I remember that too and thought of it just as I read buddhasummer's post!

Back
Top Bottom