For Sale Santi E-Motion Plus Drysuit (NEW)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

hongrace

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
For sale is a Santi E-Motion Plus Drysuit MTM in new condition. I have only tried it on and it has never seen water. This is my back up suit but I haven't done enough diving since I bought it and therefore have never used it.

Neck seal and wrist seals are glue-on latex. Regular cut (not slim cut). Exhaust valve: Apeks High Profile. P-valve: Halcyon. Boots are Flex-sole type, size L (UK 7-8, EUR 41-42 US 9)
Hood 6mm collar light M size (52.5-55)

My size: 5'8" 173cm
Chest: 37 inches 94cm

USD1800 including EMS shipping worldwide.
Paypal only.

Thanks.

Attachments

• IMG_8420 2.jpg
    IMG_8420 2.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 593
Ugh! You missed me by two days. If this Avatar suit sucks and I return it and you haven’t sold this—I’ll buy it.

What are the full measurements? Or the modifications to a standard size?

Are you sure it is an emotion plus? Those come standard with smart seals on the wrist (ring system)

It is indeed an Emotion Plus. Please see the photo. I can't remember if the smart seals was an option back then but I chose glue on seals anyway as I find them easier to use for myself and I have a friend who runs a dive shop and he does an excellent job to replace the seals if needed.

It has taken me some time to get the measurement from my Santi dealer so that I can post it here. Sorry for the delay.
IMG_4860 copy.jpg
IMG_2768 copy.jpg

Thanks for the info. It’s a close fit but a little too big in the body for me.

roughly a Small, if anyone is wondering.

Back
Top Bottom