Santa Rosa NM Blue Hole This Weekend: June 6 & 7 Anyone?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi Don:

Looks like I might be spending the 4th of July in the Lubbock area to visit inlaws. Told my wife that if I made the trip I might want to hit the blue hole on our return trip back to AZ. Just looking for info about permit availability and if there is equipment rentals available. I can schlep my gear to texas and back but am wondering if it is worth the effort for a single or two tank dive trip. I see references to a dive shop on site but could not find a website to glean more info. Any info would be appreciated.

mg

Hi Don:

Looks like I might be spending the 4th of July in the Lubbock area to visit inlaws. Told my wife that if I made the trip I might want to hit the blue hole on our return trip back to AZ. Just looking for info about permit availability and if there is equipment rentals available. I can schlep my gear to texas and back but am wondering if it is worth the effort for a single or two tank dive trip. I see references to a dive shop on site but could not find a website to glean more info. Any info would be appreciated.

mg
Stella is generally there weekends for tanks, fills, and some lead - but I always phone ahead to make sure. She may have some gear? It's not really a dive shop exactly. She might be able to meet you on another day of the week, but you'd really have to ask her.

Before we go further tho, start a new thread on this forum asking, giving dates and more info, so others will notice and help. :wink:

Stella is generally there weekends for tanks, fills, and some lead - but I always phone ahead to make sure. She may have some gear? It's not really a dive shop exactly. She might be able to meet you on another day of the week, but you'd really have to ask her.

Before we go further tho, start a new thread on this forum asking, giving dates and more info, so others will notice and help. :wink:

Thanks, Don. We will most likely be there either the 6 & 7 of July which is a Monday or Tuesday. Is Stella there only on weekends? Also, do you have a phone number?

Thanks,

mg

Thanks, Don. We will most likely be there either the 6 & 7 of July which is a Monday or Tuesday. Is Stella there only on weekends? Also, do you have a phone number?

Thanks,

mg
There is a new thread on this forum about July 4 week. You'd get better info there. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom