Santa Rosa next month or so?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

There is another group at Rock Lake that weekend, and mixing groups there is usually discouraged. It can be done, though. I have another couple who want to go, and they are not available that weekend, either.

OK, I am not going for the weekend of November 15-16. Any takers?

I just saw a deadly typo in my last post. Instead of "I am not going..." it should have said "I am now going..." There is a difference.

So two of us ended up going that weekend. We dived on Saturday just fine. We were all set for two dives on Sunday--nitrox all made and entry fees to Rock Lake all paid--and we were just hoping the weather would turn out a little better than predicted. It was instead a little worse. It was 20° and snowing hard at dive time. My buddy was ready to go. I wimped out.

I am NOW planning to to the weekend immediately following Thanksgiving. I will start a new thread on that one.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom