San Pedro

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

karmadive

Reaction score
i arrive in san pedro from playa del carmen....woooow!!! i am very suprised the island is wonderful.
I stayed at pedros inn which is a sports bar , hotel and pizzaria, Here i found it very comfortable, friendly and the rates for accomadation are really acceptable,,you would be amazed.
Everybody is really friendly, and you know you are on island time.If you like to dive there are alot of operations here that are willing to take you out diving , snorkling or fishing, myself i like to dive , so i went diving with A.D.M. AMIGOS DEL MAR . i must confess that they were very professional and a good dive operation.
In future i will be bypassing playa del carmen which i love dearly to come here again (san pedro) .
the marine life is great and so is the formation of the coral.Also excellent for photography and video.
Some people might disagree but i have dove in philippines, caymans, mexico, florida, oman, egpyt, so i have seen alot of different places...try it you dont know what you are missing

My wife and I love San Pedro..and not just for the great diving....been there 3 times. Pedro's is a neat bar..with good pizza. If your staying in SP till at least sunday..you need to go to BC's beach bar for their Sunday BBQ..well worth it and go hungry. Ton's of good resturants in SP and on AC....you can eat from one end of the island to the other.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom