San Miquel pics 7-9-2008

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I think the Beach Crabs forum must be driving the other ScubaBoard users crazy trying to figure out what is for real and what part is just fooling around. . :smileysto

For instance who would ever believe that someone lost their dive light in the surf and just a couple days later lost another. That just had to be made up right? (just giving Jaime a hard time)

And who takes 26 lbs of weight on the airplane? She was just messing with us, right? (now giving Alykitcat a hard time)

For instance who would ever believe that someone lost their dive light in the surf and just a couple days later lost another. That just had to be made up right? (just giving Jaime a hard time)

And who takes 26 lbs of weight on the airplane? She was just messing with us, right? (now giving Alykitcat a hard time)

Are you allowed to hijack your own thread you started? or was I supposed to put these off topics posts into the new "hijack thread". All these forum rules are getting too confusing.

Are you allowed to hijack your own thread you started? or was I supposed to put these off topics posts into the new "hijack thread". All these forum rules are getting too confusing.

Rex it sounds like you need another nap:D

Haha thats him saying it was not real :D I think.

Hey Rex, Great pics... Thanks for posting them.

I was a little bit more concerned about this creature:

sanMrb1.JPG

Hey Rex, Great pics... Thanks for posting them.

I was a little bit more concerned about this creature:

sanMrb1.JPG

One of these days I'm going to take a really good, award winning photo, and I just know you guys won't let it be, you'll just have to mess with it.

Back
Top Bottom