Salvo Closes for Business

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sounds like from recent posts on CDF & TDS that you don't have to worry, they are opening up under another name.

John - Happy Salvo Owner!

Shoot. I own nothing Salvo and was planning on buying only salvo on all my upgrades.

What is the litigation with halcyon?

They aren't going out of business, they are dissolving the Salvo corporate name and will continue under a new name. There were ongoing civil issues between Halcyon and Salvo.

There's enough story behind the scenes to create a book, a movie, and TV mini series :)

Between halcyon and salvo, or halcyon and barry? Starting a new company under a different name won't protect them from lawsuits, previous debts, etc.

Well that also explains a few weird emails that I have had from a couple people that sold Salvo.

I hope that they do reopen under a new name.

Look at the date on the article. That is extremely old news.

Jeff

Not taking sides here, but three years hardly qualifies as "extremely old news". Have we no memory?

Not taking sides here, but three years hardly qualifies as "extremely old news". Have we no memory?

Only when it comes to Michael Jackson and OJ is memory involved. He is a diver so he must have just simply made a mistake ....... all good now.:wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom